- Eight arrested by CNB for possession of synthetic cannabis
- Joint statement from MOH and MCI on major cyberattack that stole 1.5 million SingHealth patients’ records
- Landslide victory for Singaporean brands in inaugural KAYAK Travel Awards
- Civil servants ought to approach problems with a critical mind, says PSC Chairman
- Train service along CCL disrupted on Friday morning, following late Thursday night service disruption
- Large importation of foreign talents fails to save Chartered Semiconductor under Goh’s watch
- Four ways Fintech is disrupting the lending industry
- It is high time that HDB rules are updated to suit changing times
- Local inter-university LGBT network expresses disappointment in MOE’s continuous “censorship and erasure” of LGBTQ+ issues
- Malaysia seeks to stall high-speed rail joint project with Singapore, says Malaysian Prime Minister
- Almost half of CPF members in 2016 cohort can't meet Minimum Sum - can only withdraw up to $5,000
- What would the government do for Singaporeans who can't meet CPF Minimum Sum?
- SMRT retains job for SAF Scholar COL (NS) Alvin Kek after returning from prison
- AGO found groceries meant for distribution to needy residents went missing in grassroots organization
- MINDEF draws flak for rejecting Benjamin Davis' NS deferment application
- Main-family of Mustafa Centre caught in legal entanglement with step-family
- Confluence of Najib's corruption and the peoples' anger that eventually brought UMNO down.
- PA says the officer who submitted dubious receipts for reimbursement claims has quit last year
- NTUC Fairprice: From preventing profiteering to making $380 million last year
- As Lawrence Wong tries to implement cooling measures on coffeeshops, Low Thia Khiang already sounded warning horns a decade ago
Subscribe to TOC via Email
Tag Archives: moe
From 2021, students taking their Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) will be scored with Achievement Levels (ALs) of 1 to 8 in each of their four subjects. The sum of these ALs will make up students’ final scores, which will now be called Read MoreMore...
In a series of sermons addressed to the megachurch Faith Community Baptist Church, Pastor Lawrence Khong launched a tirade against the Theory of Evolution. In one such sermon, which you can view a snippet of here, he argued that Darwin’s brainchild was “a Read MoreMore...
Letter by a teacher who wish to be anonymous I am finally writing this – regarding my traumatic experience of work discrimination due to pregnancy. In 2002, I joined the Ministry of Education (MOE) as a teacher. In 2003, I was overjoyed to be Read MoreMore...
By pay.sgcharts.com Not all households in the bottom 20% income group are eligible for MOE’s financial assistance plan for needy Singaporeans. In the recent post on Ministry of Education’s facebook fanpage, it shared a financial assistance plan which needy Singaporean students could apply for if they Read MoreMore...
The controversial “relationship programme” run by the charity organisation, Focus on the Family (FOTF), will “cease its run by end-2014”, the Ministry of Education (MOE) said on Wednesday. FOTF is the external vendor approved by the MOE to run sexuality education workshops in Read MoreMore...
By The Online Citizen 2009-07-07 0
Students are well-educated, employable, with a sense of social responsibility, and their principals and teachers are proud of what they are doing. This system is helping to produce a competent, creative people, who are literate and well-socialised. It is also grooming leaders of Read MoreMore...
By The Online Citizen 2009-05-08 0
Half-truths and innuendos have sunk a worthy programme. TOC Editorial. Read More…More...
By The Online Citizen 2009-05-06 0
MOE explains why sexuality programme is suspended. Aware responds. Read More…More...