- Oogachaga holds conversation with Minister of Law and Home Affairs on LGBT issues
- Cost of wedding banquets soaring in Singapore
- Going beyond symbols, honoring Lee Kuan Yew
- Eleven questions that PSD could answer about its poll with public officers on the Lee family saga
- Servant Leadership? The answer to the world’s leadership issues?
- 38 Oxley Rd: Why now, not later?
- 4 traits of millennial homebuyers and how they impact properties
- Personal consumption expenditure: S’pore 36%, Hong Kong 66% of GDP?
- NGO urges Malaysian govt to lift travel ban imposed on Han Hui Hui
- Inactive football clubs to close unless they rejoin S-League, or give up their cash machines
- Lee Hsien Yang drops a series of bombshells on PM Lee and Ho Ching with documentary evidence, alleging abuse of powers
- Why the Lee family saga can be good for Singapore
- Should Roy Ngerng seek a refund for defamation damages paid to PM Lee?
- Hongkong media reports the arrival of Lee Hsien Yang and his wife at Hongkong international airport
- Lee Weiling asks whether the cabinet committee to consider govt decision on 38 Oxley Road a secret
- Lee Hsien Yang says unapproved removal of LKY's documents by Ho Ching constitutes theft and intermeddling
- Ho Ching says Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Weiling posted of what she had done after will was read on 12 April
- DPM Teo responds to ST's article, said ministers cannot avoid taking responsibility for making the required decisions on public interest
- Did Lee Kuan Yew’s will "specifically accepts and acknowledges that demolition may not take place”?
- Indranee Rajah questions the last will of Lee Kuan Yew
Financial Status of TOCMonthly incomeAdvertising: ~$300Monthly expensesHosting and IT fees: ~$1000Readers and supporters of the site, due to the financial unsustainability of the site, please note that content on the site will be expected to be sparse and dated as this site will be maintained solely by volunteers.
Tag Archives: DPP
By Ariffin Sha August 7, 2015 0
Shortly after the General Election in 2011, Benjamin Pwee left the Singapore People’s Party (SPP) in a less than amicable manner. He cited irreconcilable differences with the leadership of the Chiams as one of the reasons for his departure from the party under Read MoreMore...
By Terry Xu February 2, 2013 0
By Benjamin Cheah Mr Benjamin Pwee, Acting Secretary-General of the Democratic Progressive Party (DPP), introduced today three new faces to the public. They are Mr Winston Lim, Ms Juliana Juwahir and Ms Fatimah Tamizzudin. This move is set to revitalise the DPP, a Read MoreMore...
By The Online Citizen December 30, 2006 0
By Bernard I was shocked to see this piece of news in The New Paper and in TODAY (29th December 2006). It is reported that thieves had made off with 100kg of Stadis 450, a jet fuel additive. Stadis 450 is classified as Read MoreMore...