The Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) conducted a walkabout this morning at Tanjong Pagar GRC.
A 10-man team of Central Executive Committee members led by Party Chairman Mohd Hamim bin Aliyas, together with volunteers, walked the ground greeting residents and handing out flyers introducing the Party.
They were warmly welcomed by many local residents who have not had a chance to vote in past elections due to walkovers.
The DPP had just conducted a walkabout in Bishan last month, and will be doing walkabouts in Toa Payoh, Commonwealth, Thomson, Holland Village and Potong Pasir in the coming months.
DPP has expressed their intention to focus their efforts on Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC, Tanjong Pagar GRC, Potong Pasir SMC and Hong Kar North SMC in the coming few years, to walk the ground on monthly basis, and build up its branding, visibility and awareness.
Latest posts by Terry Xu (see all)
- Nicole Seah hints at volunteering with WP in GE - August 27, 2015
- SPP annouces its candidate, Ravi Philemon to be contesting in Hong Kah North SMC - August 23, 2015
- NSP’s Steve Chia announces his withdrawal from upcoming elections - August 23, 2015
- PAP walkabout, a reason for parking at authorised vehicle only space? - August 22, 2015
- Bed crunch again at Tan Tock Seng hospital? - August 20, 2015