The Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) conducted a walkabout this morning at Tanjong Pagar GRC.
A 10-man team of Central Executive Committee members led by Party Chairman Mohd Hamim bin Aliyas, together with volunteers, walked the ground greeting residents and handing out flyers introducing the Party.
They were warmly welcomed by many local residents who have not had a chance to vote in past elections due to walkovers.
The DPP had just conducted a walkabout in Bishan last month, and will be doing walkabouts in Toa Payoh, Commonwealth, Thomson, Holland Village and Potong Pasir in the coming months.
DPP has expressed their intention to focus their efforts on Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC, Tanjong Pagar GRC, Potong Pasir SMC and Hong Kar North SMC in the coming few years, to walk the ground on monthly basis, and build up its branding, visibility and awareness.
Latest posts by Terry Xu (see all)
- Why MOH, and not just SGH, is responsible for the HCV saga - October 7, 2015
- University rankings raise questions about number of int’l students - October 2, 2015
- PAP’s “digital consultants” during GE – what do election rules say? - September 28, 2015
- Taxi driver’s act of kindness amidst smog brings cheer - September 25, 2015
- Is S’pore helpless about the haze? Not really - September 25, 2015