The Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) conducted a walkabout this morning at Tanjong Pagar GRC.
A 10-man team of Central Executive Committee members led by Party Chairman Mohd Hamim bin Aliyas, together with volunteers, walked the ground greeting residents and handing out flyers introducing the Party.
They were warmly welcomed by many local residents who have not had a chance to vote in past elections due to walkovers.
The DPP had just conducted a walkabout in Bishan last month, and will be doing walkabouts in Toa Payoh, Commonwealth, Thomson, Holland Village and Potong Pasir in the coming months.
DPP has expressed their intention to focus their efforts on Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC, Tanjong Pagar GRC, Potong Pasir SMC and Hong Kar North SMC in the coming few years, to walk the ground on monthly basis, and build up its branding, visibility and awareness.
Latest posts by Terry Xu (see all)
- Magna Carta to be exhibited at Supreme Court Building in mid-November - November 5, 2015
- Consecutive breakdowns on Wednesday mar efforts to regain trust in public transportation - October 29, 2015
- Hep C Saga: Difference between review committee and committee of inquiry - October 27, 2015
- Students taking exams affected by morning disruption on NEL - October 26, 2015
- What is Honour Singapore’s “value-based” agenda? - October 23, 2015