- Could a coworking space save your startup money?
- Protect yourself and your family from loan sharks with these simple steps
- The Government can also have a human touch
- Three investments you need to make for online dating success
- Inquiry into NSF Dave Lee’s death too narrow
- NSMen’s inquiry: Need few more months, but already confirmed 2 improvements, policies ‘sound’?
- Paktor owner M17 Entertainment’s IPO trouble: Three questions that must be addressed
- Is the annual pay gap between junior Ministers and junior civil servants as much as 67 times?
- In the Lion City, politicians perfect the art of marrying well
- Cheap labour is a barrier to digital competitiveness
- Why are there so many “unknown” controversial CPF policies and how many more unknown?
- You’ve heard of "fake news", what about "fake awards"?
- MSF's response only heightens the notion that "CPF not our money"
- Dr M meets PM Lee for only 30 min but gives Jack Ma an hour
- MSF responds but fails to address core issue - why is CPF considered an income?
- Netizens amused over spelling error on UOB's "distinguished" credit card frame
- Fed raises key interest rate - SG homeowners expect to pay more interests for mortgages
- Elderly street hawker allegedly asked by authorities to pack stall and leave even though rent was paid
- US Treasury Department targets Singapore for money laundering
- Skepticism towards Speaker Tan Chuan Jin’s urge to employers, “Do not organise work activities that eat into family time”
Subscribe to TOC via Email
Tag Archives: jobs
Last updated on September 30th, 2016 at 08:34 amBy SingSaver.com.sg Make these financial moves within a week of losing your job, so you can survive unemployment in Singapore even if you have no savings. This article was originally published on 11 May 2016 and updated Read MoreMore...
Last updated on April 5th, 2016 at 01:53 pmBy Reperio Simon In our earlier post, we wrote about the “gatekeepers”, FCF and TAFEP. Since we have managed to get past the gatekeepers, let’s see what’s really behind the gates: Jobs, and how they Read MoreMore...
By The Online Citizen 2010-04-09 0
Last updated on October 1st, 2015 at 11:08 amI refer to the article, “Bosses hiring foreigners over S’poreans? Not true”. (Straits Times, 8 April). It states that: “More Singaporeans are complaining that employers prefer to hire foreigners over them. But investigations by a tripartite Read MoreMore...
By The Online Citizen 2009-07-07 0
Manpower stats on unemployed and jobs are unclear. Leong Sze Hian. Read More…More...
By The Online Citizen 2009-06-07 0
The Government has spent over $1.1 billion from 2006 to 2008 helping low wage Singaporeans . Ministry of ManpowerMore...
By The Online Citizen 2009-06-03 0
I believe we should not be too hasty to pronounce that the recession has bottomed or that things are getting better. Prime Minister Lee Hsien LoongMore...
By The Online Citizen 2009-06-03 0
Is this another MDA rap in the making? Read More…More...
By The Online Citizen 2009-05-08 0
Experts found that 94 per cent of job hunters risked missing out on vacancies through poor spelling, grammar or presentation on their CVs. The Telegraph reports on some blunders which job applicants make. Read More…More...
By The Online Citizen 2009-04-18 0
Only 53 per cent of local respondents claims to be satisfied with their job. Read More…More...
By The Online Citizen 2009-04-15 0
IR jobs – Straits Times unsure how many will go to S’poreans – or trying to spin? Read More…More...