"The work of a diplomat... can inconvenience the Singaporean authorities a great deal.
This fact, plus my weak health condition compelled me a number of times
to ask for my recall from the post."
- SDP contests decision by High Court to dismiss application to hold by-election at Yew Tee GRC
- Addressing the issue of expiring lease on HDB flats
- Pet owners in Singapore: Cost of pet hotels vs travelling with your pet
- Potential 4G PM Chan: PM Lee decides where I go and what I do
- HDB Chief says SG population density will hit 13,700 people per sq km by 2030 – 10M population?
- Missed opportunity: Select Committee on Deliberate Falsehoods
- SCDF unveils next generation applications at annual workplan seminar
- Singapore People’s Party: LTA needs to make public its strategy in dealing with PMD issue
- Malaysia KL property market – Bukit Bintang Leads the Transformation
- Third train disruption this week; Delay along NSL and EWL on Thursday morning
- Owner sells 3-room HDB for 15% less after Wong's comment about zero-value of expired flats
- Football match abandoned because of PAP MP Lee Bee Wah?
- The Death of the Singapore Dream
- Letter to ministers about behaviour of Minister K Shanmugam
- S'porean academic Prof Lim stands up to defend Dr Thum when others keep silence
- Tan Kin Lian sends open letter to Mr Neo, incoming CEO of SMRT
- Are Singaporeans able to retire with escalating medical costs, low CPF interest and expiring HDB flats?
- Desmond Kuek to step down as SMRT's CEO
- Caltex responds to viral Facebook post about BMW driver allegedly forcing old pump attendant to pay for his petrol
- Global search for next SMRT CEO ends up with someone with zero experience in transport industry