- Orchard Rd floods: Once in 50 years after spending $2b?
- Strange that PAP did not utilise TCJ’s popularity for their benefit
- “Sparring” history between SG Ambassador and Tony Pua, appointed right-hand man of M’sia Finance Minister
- Trump canceled the US – NK summit in Singapore on 12 June but remains ‘open’
- Chan’s ministry announces 4.4% impressive 1Q growth but analysts “scratching head”
- The Two Faces of Meritocracy in Singapore
- Commuters affected by late opening of stations and train fault along North South Line
- What kind of responsibility should the higher authorities take in Singapore?
- Ten easy ways to minimise your travel costs
- Lee Hsien Loong has yet to identify a clear successor – but what about Ho Ching?
- Lee Kuan Yew specifically asked to meet Rosmah after Najib became PM
- Citizens' reactions to PM Lee's speech, 'More than one qualified candidate for next prime minister’
- Not surprising that most Singaporeans will not be able to afford a comfortable retirement with just CPF savings
- He who thinks he is the Special One
- Lee Hsien Loong has yet to identify a clear successor - but what about Ho Ching?
- "Frontrunners" for PM: Was there even a race to begin with?
- In perverse fashion, the Malaysians might have done the PAP a favour
- Comparing Heng Swee Keat and Chan Chun Sing, the latter is like a schoolboy
- Dr Mahathir only gives PM Lee half an hour to meet him
- Will Dr Tan Cheng Bock play the role of Dr Mahathir in Singapore politics?
Subscribe to TOC via Email
Tag Archives: PE 2017
Mr Salleh Marican, 68, has been interviewed many times since he first declared his intention to run in the upcoming Presidential Elections that will be held, if more than two candidates qualify on Nomination Day (13 September 2017), on 23 September 2017 but Read MoreMore...