- Do we need the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act?
- Equipment calibration and testing company fined $200,000 by MOM for safety lapses in fatal accident
- Angsana tree beside SOTA to be removed for safety of public
- Kind-hearted S’poreans trying to help students but get reported to Police instead
- Why allow taxis to have “surge pricing”?
- NEA: Stakeholders sharing responsibility is key to build a sustainable e-waste management system
- Shortened operational hours in March along all 35 East-West Line MRT stations
- Is becoming an e-sports athlete a potentially good career path for you or your child?
- IMDA launches public consultation to seek views on introduction of alternative dispute resolution for telecommunication and media services
- US Senator Jeff Flake raises reference to Singapore in his speech against Trump’s attacks on media
- Minimum sum continues to increase to $181,000 while PMETs are being retrenched
- Service disruption along East West Line on Monday morning with no official announcement from SMRT
- Australian company bought by Temasek-owned company, currently have sanctions imposed by World Bank due to bribery offences
- Why do we give HDB “citizen top-up” money, to new citizens?
- Charles Chong's million-dollar surplus claim in General Election 2015
- Why legislate that when the opposition wins – 100% of the operating fund must be transferred to the sinking fund?
- US Senator Jeff Flake raises reference to Singapore in his speech against Trump's attacks on media
- Ministry of Finance paid over 50 influencers to promote Budget 2018
- Disclose the statistics for Poly graduates, instead of keep saying “more”, “most”, etc
- Woman arrested for failing to declare GST for branded handbags and accessories purchased overseas
Tag Archives: PAP
Last updated on September 17th, 2016 at 09:25 pmDuring a door-stop interview after Dr Chee’s “cycle-about” this morning, a ST reporter posed a puzzling question to him. “Dr Chee, this morning PM spoke about some racist comments that were posted on your Facebook Read MoreMore...
Last updated on September 17th, 2016 at 09:27 pmOn Nomination day, DPM Tharman and Dr Paul Tambyah were spotted chatting and shaking hands. In an interview with TOC, Dr Paul revealed that during the conversation, the DPM gave him his word to have Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 10:41 pmBy Reperio Simon Cherian George’s blog, aptly named “Air-conditioned Nation” gives us a hint of exactly what governance in Singapore is all about. We truly are an air-conditioned nation, in a bubble of our own. Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 10:41 pmBy Reperio Simon Watching Lee Hsien Loong at his lunch time rally on 8 September, I deduced that he has issued two challenges. The first challenge was to voters, the second was to the opposition parties. His Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 10:41 pmBy Howard Lee When you attend a forum discussion that is titled “GE2015: The Big Issues” featuring election candidates, you might reasonably expect it to see some talk on what they feel are the current Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 08:33 pmBy GS The best performing result in General Elections 2011, at 70.6% of the vote share (i.e. 18,149 votes out of 25,702), Hong Kah North’s 28,131 constituents seem to be strongly on the side of Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 10:41 pmBy GS Seeing the uninspired speeches delivered at the rallies, only one thing is certain – the incumbent People’s Action Party MPs are all incredibly pleased with their performance and since it is a sure Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 08:34 pmBy Howard Lee Rallies by the People’s Action Party are beginning to follow a certain format, and the latest at the open field next to Buangkok MRT station, held on 3 September evening for the Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 08:34 pmBy Ghui It has been four years since seven elected opposition MPs from the Workers’ Party claimed victory in GE 2011. Opposition party supporters celebrated this high point in the political landscape in Singapore and Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 08:34 pmBy Howard Lee “I called this general election to seek your mandate to take Singapore beyond SG50, into its next half century. You will be deciding who will govern Singapore for the next 5 years. Read MoreMore...