- UN experts repeat call for laws to enshrine gender equality in Singapore
- Khaw Boon Wan: MRT making good progress if not for collision and flooding incidents
- SMRT: Driver involved in Joo Koon train collision not be blamed
- Uber Singapore in process of notifying various regulatory and government authorities
- Shocking experience of bank account being fraudulently charged $1,300 in one day by UBER
- QR code payment offered by banks, citizens voice concerns and ask why the rush
- How does Singapore score in terms of “Social Solidarity Economy”?
- CAAS awards contract to develop smart digital tower prototype worth close to $7 million
- What Is a VPN And why do you need one?
- High Court victory sets precedent for migrant workers’ rights
- Paying more to Ministers so that they become too big to fall?
- The buck stops with Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan, says Lim Tean on the train collision which caused 25 over injuries
- K Shanmugam's statement for Minister Khaw gets slammed by citizens for not reflecting reality
- Singaporeans should have confidence and faith that the legal system will do the right thing
- 19 MRT stations to be fully closed on 10 & 17 Dec for re-signalling work
- Things always happen after Khaw opens his big mouth
- Desmond Kuek's resignation will not solve SMRT's maintenance problem and its deep-rooted cultural issues
- Acknowledging public confidence hurt by recent incidents, PM Lee urges public to support Khaw Boon Wan and his team
- NSL, EWL and CCL under SMRT, all down with severe disruption on the same morning
- If copyright is owned by Singapore govt, why is CNA being paid for usage of the videos?
Tag Archives: M ravi
Why are cats not allowed in HDB Flats? Did the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) really had no option but to cull those ‘noisy’ chickens? Why does the AVA euthanize hundreds of Mongrels that come through its doors every year? Why can’t animal welfare Read MoreMore...
Prabagaran, a possibly innocent drug mule from Malaysia who was first arrested in 2012, had his Constitutional Challenge rejected by Singapore’s Apex Court earlier this month. On Wednesday afternoon, by way of a Memorandum submitted to the Malaysian Government, he may see his case Read MoreMore...
By M Ravi Since May 2016 and the filing of the media statements by the Attorney-General’s Chambers and the Ministry of Home Affairs, a community of lawyers have observed a steady increase in the number of discouraging comments by the judiciary towards lawyers Read MoreMore...
By M. Ravi This morning, at 6am, the execution of Chijioke Stephen Obioha took place. I am not even sure if his family from Nigeria were able to attend. Soon it will be all forgotten together with Chijioke’s name, but for the many Read MoreMore...
Lawyer M Ravi has issue an apology to the Attorney-General, in response to a complain letter that the AG has sent to the Law Society indicating that he has prematurely released court documents relating to cases he was handling to local and international Read MoreMore...
On Friday 5th July 2013, the Court of Appeal ruled that the Constitution of Singapore “Does not give the Prime Minister an unfettered discretion in the calling of an election to fill a casual vacancy of an elected MP. He must do so Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 1st, 2015 at 11:01 amBy Ng Yi Shu From the barely known unknowing drug mules to the politician to the aging author, M Ravi has defended them all. The renowned human rights lawyer recently released a memoir, Kampong Read MoreMore...