- SDP contests decision by High Court to dismiss application to hold by-election at Yew Tee GRC
- Addressing the issue of expiring lease on HDB flats
- Pet owners in Singapore: Cost of pet hotels vs travelling with your pet
- Potential 4G PM Chan: PM Lee decides where I go and what I do
- HDB Chief says SG population density will hit 13,700 people per sq km by 2030 – 10M population?
- Missed opportunity: Select Committee on Deliberate Falsehoods
- SCDF unveils next generation applications at annual workplan seminar
- Singapore People’s Party: LTA needs to make public its strategy in dealing with PMD issue
- Malaysia KL property market – Bukit Bintang Leads the Transformation
- Third train disruption this week; Delay along NSL and EWL on Thursday morning
- Owner sells 3-room HDB for 15% less after Wong's comment about zero-value of expired flats
- Letter to ministers about behaviour of Minister K Shanmugam
- The Death of the Singapore Dream
- Football match abandoned because of PAP MP Lee Bee Wah?
- S'porean academic Prof Lim stands up to defend Dr Thum when others keep silence
- Tan Kin Lian sends open letter to Mr Neo, incoming CEO of SMRT
- Are Singaporeans able to retire with escalating medical costs, low CPF interest and expiring HDB flats?
- Desmond Kuek to step down as SMRT's CEO
- Caltex responds to viral Facebook post about BMW driver allegedly forcing old pump attendant to pay for his petrol
- Global search for next SMRT CEO ends up with someone with zero experience in transport industry
Tag Archives: M ravi
Why are cats not allowed in HDB Flats? Did the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) really had no option but to cull those ‘noisy’ chickens? Why does the AVA euthanize hundreds of Mongrels that come through its doors every year? Why can’t animal welfare Read MoreMore...
Prabagaran, a possibly innocent drug mule from Malaysia who was first arrested in 2012, had his Constitutional Challenge rejected by Singapore’s Apex Court earlier this month. On Wednesday afternoon, by way of a Memorandum submitted to the Malaysian Government, he may see his case Read MoreMore...
By M Ravi Since May 2016 and the filing of the media statements by the Attorney-General’s Chambers and the Ministry of Home Affairs, a community of lawyers have observed a steady increase in the number of discouraging comments by the judiciary towards lawyers Read MoreMore...
By M. Ravi This morning, at 6am, the execution of Chijioke Stephen Obioha took place. I am not even sure if his family from Nigeria were able to attend. Soon it will be all forgotten together with Chijioke’s name, but for the many Read MoreMore...
Lawyer M Ravi has issue an apology to the Attorney-General, in response to a complain letter that the AG has sent to the Law Society indicating that he has prematurely released court documents relating to cases he was handling to local and international Read MoreMore...
On Friday 5th July 2013, the Court of Appeal ruled that the Constitution of Singapore “Does not give the Prime Minister an unfettered discretion in the calling of an election to fill a casual vacancy of an elected MP. He must do so Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 1st, 2015 at 11:01 amBy Ng Yi Shu From the barely known unknowing drug mules to the politician to the aging author, M Ravi has defended them all. The renowned human rights lawyer recently released a memoir, Kampong Read MoreMore...