- Could a coworking space save your startup money?
- Protect yourself and your family from loan sharks with these simple steps
- The Government can also have a human touch
- Three investments you need to make for online dating success
- Inquiry into NSF Dave Lee’s death too narrow
- NSMen’s inquiry: Need few more months, but already confirmed 2 improvements, policies ‘sound’?
- Paktor owner M17 Entertainment’s IPO trouble: Three questions that must be addressed
- Is the annual pay gap between junior Ministers and junior civil servants as much as 67 times?
- In the Lion City, politicians perfect the art of marrying well
- Cheap labour is a barrier to digital competitiveness
- Why are there so many “unknown” controversial CPF policies and how many more unknown?
- You’ve heard of "fake news", what about "fake awards"?
- MSF's response only heightens the notion that "CPF not our money"
- Dr M meets PM Lee for only 30 min but gives Jack Ma an hour
- MSF responds but fails to address core issue - why is CPF considered an income?
- Netizens amused over spelling error on UOB's "distinguished" credit card frame
- Fed raises key interest rate - SG homeowners expect to pay more interests for mortgages
- Elderly street hawker allegedly asked by authorities to pack stall and leave even though rent was paid
- US Treasury Department targets Singapore for money laundering
- Skepticism towards Speaker Tan Chuan Jin’s urge to employers, “Do not organise work activities that eat into family time”
Subscribe to TOC via Email
Tag Archives: homeless
By Russell08L 2010-04-13 0
Zia is a 42-year old divorcee with five children. Four of the younger ones are in school whilst her eldest son is due to complete his National Service this year. As a Patient Service Assistant at a health care centre, she earns a Read MoreMore...
By The Online Citizen 2010-04-09 0
The Eleventh Hour (see below) is a documentary on the environmental crisis. I haven’t watched the film and I’m not going to blog about it, but there’s just something from this trailer that caught my attention when I first saw it, and that I Read MoreMore...
By The Online Citizen 2010-04-03 0
“I do feel, rather strongly, that the minister for MCYS is unfit to take charge of a ministry which is suppose to care for those in need if his ministry is more concerned about its public image than in genuinely helping those in need.” Read More…More...
By The Online Citizen 2009-05-11 0
Shelter for the homeless to raise funds for homeless in S’pore. Read More…More...