- Do we need the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act?
- Equipment calibration and testing company fined $200,000 by MOM for safety lapses in fatal accident
- Angsana tree beside SOTA to be removed for safety of public
- Kind-hearted S’poreans trying to help students but get reported to Police instead
- Why allow taxis to have “surge pricing”?
- NEA: Stakeholders sharing responsibility is key to build a sustainable e-waste management system
- Shortened operational hours in March along all 35 East-West Line MRT stations
- Is becoming an e-sports athlete a potentially good career path for you or your child?
- IMDA launches public consultation to seek views on introduction of alternative dispute resolution for telecommunication and media services
- US Senator Jeff Flake raises reference to Singapore in his speech against Trump’s attacks on media
- Minimum sum continues to increase to $181,000 while PMETs are being retrenched
- Service disruption along East West Line on Monday morning with no official announcement from SMRT
- Australian company bought by Temasek-owned company, currently have sanctions imposed by World Bank due to bribery offences
- Why do we give HDB “citizen top-up” money, to new citizens?
- Where art thou, #masagos?
- Charles Chong's million-dollar surplus claim in General Election 2015
- Why legislate that when the opposition wins – 100% of the operating fund must be transferred to the sinking fund?
- Ministry of Finance paid over 50 influencers to promote Budget 2018
- US Senator Jeff Flake raises reference to Singapore in his speech against Trump's attacks on media
- Disclose the statistics for Poly graduates, instead of keep saying “more”, “most”, etc
Tag Archives: elected president
The Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam helmed a dialogue session in South East CDC on the release of the White Paper by the Government on Thursday (15 September). It was attended by 300 to 400 people. The White Paper stated that Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 21st, 2015 at 05:50 pm In the last six months, Member of Parliament for Moulmein-Kallang GRC, Denise Phua, has called on the government to slay two (sacred) cows – one, the elected presidency; and two, gambling.In May, Ms Phua, Read MoreMore...
Jason Lee reflects on the kind of politicians we have. Read More…More...