- SMRT retains job for SAF Scholar COL (NS) Alvin Kek after returning from prison
- Tharman praises France for supporting its youth in developing football talents while MINDEF rejects SG youth in NS deferment
- No clear figures given by Minister Josephine Teo on success rate of Jobs bank and MyCareersFuture
- PAP – A party of institutionalised sexism
- Main-family of Mustafa Centre caught in legal entanglement with step-family
- Misleading headlines by mainstream media on SUSS Marriage and Baby Bonus Scheme
- Almost half of CPF members in 2016 cohort can’t meet Minimum Sum – can only withdraw up to $5,000
- Lawyer calls for the offence of “scandalising the judiciary” to be removed from statute books
- Will you really need travel insurance for your next trip?
- Jose Raymond: MINDEF’s criteria looks heavily skewed towards individual athletes
- The country is rich but the people are poor
- Does Chan Chun Sing not know the difference between basic needs and wants?
- As Lawrence Wong tries to implement cooling measures on coffeeshops, Low Thia Khiang already sounded warning horns a decade ago
- NSF distraught over alleged "miscarriage of justice" by SAF and SPF in theft case
- Former SMU Prof: While Malaysia progresses, Singapore regresses
- Incorrect installation of prefabricated wall in Tampines BTO project rectified
- Dr. Koh Poh Koon warns Parliament about dangers of wages outstripping productivity. What about Ministers?
- Almost half of CPF members in 2016 cohort can't meet Minimum Sum - can only withdraw up to $5,000
- MINDEF draws flak for rejecting Benjamin Davis' NS deferment application
- Ho Kwon Ping says that PAP will not suffer same fate as UMNO, but academics think otherwise
Subscribe to TOC via Email
Tag Archives: Committee Of Inquiry LIR
“I’m not able to recognise the accused now, as my encounter with him then was brief.” Those were the words of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), N. Subramaniam, in court on Tuesday at the trial of construction worker, Mahalingam Thavamani, 27. Mr Mahalingam, Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 11:12 pm By Andrew Loh It was undoubtedly the most adversarial session the Committee of Inquiry (COI) has had since it started its hearings last Wednesday into the Little India riot. On the stand for four Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 20th, 2015 at 11:12 pm By Terry Xu / Andrew Loh Lt Tiffany Neo of the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) was on her 24-hour shift at the Central Fire Station on 8 December 2013 when she was informed Read MoreMore...
By Andrew Loh 2014-02-27 0
By Andrew Loh When rescuers from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) arrived at the scene in Little India, what they saw were an angry crowd and foreign nationals pelting the bus with whatever they could find. Still, the SCDF officers had a Read MoreMore...
By Andrew Loh 2014-02-27 5
By Terry Xu The Committee of Inquiry (COI) listened intently to Traffic Police Officer, Fadli Shaifuddin Mohamed Sani, on how he charged at the rioters, not once but three times during the riot in Little India last December. A police officer for three Read MoreMore...