- Do we need the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act?
- Equipment calibration and testing company fined $200,000 by MOM for safety lapses in fatal accident
- Angsana tree beside SOTA to be removed for safety of public
- Kind-hearted S’poreans trying to help students but get reported to Police instead
- Why allow taxis to have “surge pricing”?
- NEA: Stakeholders sharing responsibility is key to build a sustainable e-waste management system
- Shortened operational hours in March along all 35 East-West Line MRT stations
- Is becoming an e-sports athlete a potentially good career path for you or your child?
- IMDA launches public consultation to seek views on introduction of alternative dispute resolution for telecommunication and media services
- US Senator Jeff Flake raises reference to Singapore in his speech against Trump’s attacks on media
- Minimum sum continues to increase to $181,000 while PMETs are being retrenched
- Service disruption along East West Line on Monday morning with no official announcement from SMRT
- Australian company bought by Temasek-owned company, currently have sanctions imposed by World Bank due to bribery offences
- Why do we give HDB “citizen top-up” money, to new citizens?
- Where art thou, #masagos?
- Charles Chong's million-dollar surplus claim in General Election 2015
- Why legislate that when the opposition wins – 100% of the operating fund must be transferred to the sinking fund?
- Ministry of Finance paid over 50 influencers to promote Budget 2018
- US Senator Jeff Flake raises reference to Singapore in his speech against Trump's attacks on media
- Disclose the statistics for Poly graduates, instead of keep saying “more”, “most”, etc
Tag Archives: Budget 2013
Last updated on October 19th, 2015 at 05:39 pmThe members of the Healthcare Advisory Panel from Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) has issued a press statement which express their support in Health Minister Gan Kim Yong’s acknowledgment about high healthcare costs in Singapore and that Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 19th, 2015 at 05:39 pmIn Acting Minister for Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF), Mr Chan Chun Sing’s closing speech for the Ministry. He announced in his speech that the infant care and childcare leave provisions will be Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 19th, 2015 at 05:39 pmMP for Aljunied GRC, Mr Chen Show Mao spoke in parliament on Thursday, to urge the Ministry of Education (MOE) to offer more exchange programs for more students to participate in. Mr Chen says, “At present, Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 19th, 2015 at 05:39 pmParliamentary Secretary for Transport, Associate Professor Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim spoke on Wednesday in the parliament covering road safety, cycling and catering the transportation system for the ageing population. When he said that when he joined Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 19th, 2015 at 05:39 pmMP of Hougang SMC, Mr Png Eng Huat said in the parliament on Wednesday that although there are fewer fatal and injury accidents in 2012, the government must still ensure that the roads remain safe Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 19th, 2015 at 05:39 pm MP for Aljunied GRC, Mr Pritnam Singh asked the Ministry of Transportation (MOT) on Wednesday to consider an inter-agency educational campaign covering cycling etiquette and other personal road safety measures for cyclists as part Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 19th, 2015 at 05:39 pmWorkers’ Party Secretary General and MP for Aljunied GRC , Mr Low Thia Khiang highlighted that the restructured hospitals presently appears to be managed as profit-driven companies. Most of the restructured hospitals around has International Medical Services Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 19th, 2015 at 05:39 pmMP for Punggol East SMC, Lee Li Lian has called for the fare concessions to be extended to the disabled as what the other MPs has raised in the past. She hopes that the concession Read MoreMore...
Last updated on October 19th, 2015 at 05:39 pmMP for Aljunied GRC, Pritam Singh spoke in the parliament on Tuesday in the parliament on the issue with the growing rat problem observed in Singapore, while fellow MP Sylvia Lim spoke on the unusual peak of Read MoreMore...
By Dr Yuen Chung Kwong Singapore has one of the highest per capita wealth index in the world, largely a reflection of high property prices and a high level of real estate ownership. Yet, few people feel they are rich, because most people Read MoreMore...