Last updated on March 14th, 2016 at 02:16 pm
Do you have anything to share with us at The Online Citizen?
Is there something happening that you wish to highlight to us at TOC, some event you have just attended or simply something that you would like to share about your thoughts on recent news or happenings? Is there any pressuring issues you would like The Online Citizen to cover as a story?
We understand the concern that some may have in expressing themselves using their real identity, so readers may write to us using this page to share your stories with us.
Do identify yourself with at least a nickname so that we could attribute the contribution to you.
Notes on submissions
- Contributions and news tip-offs might not be published, if we are unable to verify the facts related to the report, if they contain vulgarities, or if we suspect possible legal implications.
- Letters should be between 400 to 500 words. Longer letters might be published as articles, but should be less than 1,000 words.
- We have received a number of letters about individuals' personal stories. But in order for us to publish them, we MUST have a contact email to verify the story.
- TOC promise anonymity for all contributors but publication will be subjected to approval.
- TOC will retain the full copyright of all contributions, including the right to edit or remove them as we deem fit.
Drop us a note of a short posting of your thoughts of recent news that intrigues you or news and events happening around you.
Submitters / contributors to The Online Citizen are solely responsible for their own submissions, and submitters agree not to include any content in their submissions that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, grossly offensive, dangerous or false, or any content that is protected by copyright or other intellectual property right, without first obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder.