Tuition in Singapore: A Different Perspective

By Darrell Tan My parents and I were featured in the Sunday…

Fernvale columbarium: “It is not only Fernvale Lea residents that is affected”

[youtube id=”OIhudzha76U” align=”center” mode=”normal”] Over 400 future residents of Fernvale Lea and…

Fernvale columbarium: Dr Lam says residents must understand , accept and move off else no discussion

[youtube id=”lmNLoI7G6v8″ align=”center” mode=”normal”] Over 400 future residents of Fernvale Lea and…

Fernvale columbarium: Resident says land bid by Life Corp for religious purpose, illegal under Singapore Law.

Speaking in Mandarin, Ms Sharon Toh a resident of Fernvale Link speaks on how she finds that the land bid by Life Corp for religious purpose is illegal under Singapore Law.

Fernvale columbarium: Sengkang West MP says residents will resist no matter what is planned

Post by Sin Rak Sin Party. Over 400 future residents of Fernvale…

Fernvale columbarium: Resident shares doubts over URA’s guideline to restrict funeral palour

Post by Sin Rak Sin Party. Over 400 future residents of Fernvale…

Resident ask private company, “How can you bid for this land in the name of a Chinese temple?”

[youtube id=”KozExfPpo5k” align=”center” mode=”normal”] Original video source. Sin Rak Sin Party Over…

When town council says “cat removal”, it means “cat culling”

“Will the cats in my neighbourhood be safe? That’s what I needed to…

Close to 3000 signatures for petition to stop removal of cats to their certain death

Close to 3000 signatures have been garnered on the petition to stop…

Not all in bottom 20% income group eligible for MOE’s financial assistance plan

By pay.sgcharts.com Not all households in the bottom 20% income group are eligible…