Thinking where to bring your kid this October? The Singapore Zoo, River Safari and Jurong Bird Park is offering free admission for children accompanied by an adult for the whole month of October.
Visit the zoo’s website here for more information on the ongoing events, http://www.deadliestmonster.sg/
Terms and Conditions for Kids Enter Free Promotion Oct 2017
- Valid for single same day admission into Singapore Zoo, River Safari and Jurong Bird Park only, from 1 – 31 Oct 2017 (both dates inclusive). Blackout date apply.
- Promotion is not applicable on the following blackout date: 18 Oct 2017
- Purchases made on-site is valid for same day admission only.
- River Safari admission ticket includes River Safari Cruise. Amazon River Quest boat ride is payable separately.
- Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park admission ticket does not include tram rides which are payable separately.
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, employment pass, dependent pass and long term visit pass holders (“Local Resident”).
- Promotion is valid for Adult and Child:
- Child is defined as a local resident aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Promotion is not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Applicable for on-site and online purchases.
- Promotion is not valid for tour groups, travel agents, school groups and Park Hopper ticket purchases.
- For your security and protection, please note that online purchases must be made using credit cards with the One-Time Password (OTP) feature.
- For online ticket purchase(s), Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) Group reserves the right to verify the proof of identity at point of entry.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of ticket is prohibited.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets.
- Admission ticket purchased are not refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Tickets purchased under this promotion are eligible for conversion to a Family or Individual Friends of Wildlife / Friends of Singapore Zoo, Friends of River Safari or Friends of Bird Park membership. Terms and conditions of ticket conversion to membership apply.
- Park admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. WRS Group will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the ticket holder while in the park. Any assistance provided by WRS Group shall not be construed as admission of liability.
- WRS Group may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor, and use any photographs, recordings or any other media records (including those displaying the image of the visitor), for any legitimate purpose, including WRS Group’s commercial advertising, promotion and/or marketing, without prior approval or compensation.
- In the event of dispute, WRS Group electronic records shall prevail.
- The Management of WRS Group reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.