The prices of tables at wedding banquets have reached a new high this year, with the price for each table of 10 guests at top hotels in Singapore amounting to close to $2000 as reported on Straits Times, “Price of wedding tables hit new high“.
This amount is expected to be even higher after the addition of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
For those searching for more affordable alternatives, these are some of the cheaper options available to hold a wedding dinner.
- Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore at $1104 per table.
- Genting Hotel Jurong at $951 per table.
- Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy at $888 per table.
- Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore by Shangri-La at $1188 per table.
- ONE°15 Marina Club at $1163 per table.
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road at $1045 per table.
- Peninsula.Excelsior Hotel at $1045 per table.
- Riverview Hotel at $988 per table.
- Village Hotel by Far East Hospitality at $1069 per table.
- York Hotel at $1058 per table.
- Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant at $568 per table.
- Ban Heng Pavilion at $618 per table.
- Lijiang Restaurant by Yunnan at $608 per table.
- LingZhi Vegetarian at $501 per table.
- Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant at $568 per table.
- Qian Xi at $618 to $678 per table, depending on the venue.
- Shin Yeh at $640 per table.
- Tim Palace at $628 per table.
- Tung Lok Seafood at $629 per table.
- Orchid Country Club at $998 per table.
- Serangoon Gardens Country Club at $828 per table.
All prices stated are for wedding dinners held on Fridays to Sundays.
For a full list of wedding table prices, visit Singapore Brides’ website.