fbpx

Monkey revives fellow friend which was electrocuted

Passengers at a train station in India watched a monkey attempt to revive a fellow monkey that was shocked unconscious by high tension electrical wires.

The rescue occurred after one of the monkeys was electrocuted while walking on high-voltage wires at a train station in India's northern city of Kanpur on Saturday.

Commuters watched as the monkey spent 20 minutes trying to revive the other by hitting, biting and tipping him in water.

Finally after all that effort, the monkey manages to revive its electrocuted friend.