Yang Yin
Yang Yin
Yang Yin
With all the discussion and debate over the permanent residency application of Chinese national, Yang Yin, what kind of information exactly do PR applicants have to provide to the authorities? And what criterias are imposed on them when making their applications?
For the answer, we turn to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website here.
Applicants have to fill in and submit a form called “Form 4”, which consists of 8 parts.
The applicant himself has to fill in parts “A” to “E”, while their local sponsors have to fill in part “G”.
They also have to provide a photograph of themselves, and various documents which are itemised on the MFA website.
To give readers a better idea of what information is required by the authorities, below is Form 4 which applicants who are spouses or children of a Singapore citizen or a Singapore permanent resident are required to submit.
There is also another scheme to apply for PR – see here: Permanent Residence for Professionals, Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers (PTS)
Click to enlarge.
4a 4b 4c 4d 4e 4f 4g

Notify of
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments