Daily Archives: 2013-06-25

Foreign workers: Complain to union?

By Leong Sze Hian I refer to the article “MOM releases guidelines on job flexibility scheme” (Channel NewsAsia, Jun 25). Complain to your boss? It states that “MOM said employees who believe that their employers have not met standards of the guiding principles should first seek recourse through channels within the employer’s business. Complain to union? If this is not resolved, …

Read More »