100 Ensemble Members
Date: 13 July 2013, Saturday & 14 July 2013, Sunday
Time: 11am – 1pm
Venue: 72-13, Mohamed Sultan Road, Singapore 239007
TheatreWorks is seeking 100 ensemble members to participate in two
conjunctional events for its upcoming production, LIFT: Love Is Flower The,
conceived and directed by Jeff Chen.
The 100 performers will be involved in:
1. Six performances of LIFT: Love Is Flower The
2. One other public event tentatively titled “The Happiness Event”
TheatreWorks are looking for candidates who:
· Are between the ages of 17 to 80
· Must have a curiosity for and commitment to a theatre-making experience
· Do not have any performance experience and
· Are willing to commit to attending rehearsals and performances on ALL of the following dates:
Date: 20, 27 July 2013 & 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 August 2013, Saturdays
Time: 10am – 1pm (Group 1)
3pm – 6pm (Group 2 & 3)
Date: 12, 13 September 2013, Thursday & Friday
Time: 7.30pm – 10.30pm
Date: 15, 16 September 2013, Sunday & Monday
Time: 7pm – 11pm
Date: 7 September 2013, Saturday
Time: 5pm to 8pm
For The Happiness Event
LIFT: Love Is Flower The Performances
Date: 17 – 22 September 2013, Tuesday – Sunday
Time: 3pm & 8pm performance (Call time to be confirmed later)
Please note that selected candidates will be provided with free workshops in
vocal, acting and movement for a theatrical performance, conducted by the Cast and Director of LIFT.
To register for an audition slot, please email Jeanette Yeap at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your contact details and interest in participating in the production.
Do also state your prior performance experiences, if relevant.
Please dress in comfortable attire for the audition. Those auditioning will be put into groups of 10. The audition will last about 15 minutes.
Successful applicants will be contacted and provided with further details.
Latest posts by Terry Xu (see all)
- Magna Carta to be exhibited at Supreme Court Building in mid-November - November 5, 2015
- Consecutive breakdowns on Wednesday mar efforts to regain trust in public transportation - October 29, 2015
- Hep C Saga: Difference between review committee and committee of inquiry - October 27, 2015
- Students taking exams affected by morning disruption on NEL - October 26, 2015
- What is Honour Singapore’s “value-based” agenda? - October 23, 2015